Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses and Individuals in Fernley, Nevada.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Statements
- Cash flow management
- Custom Reports
- Accounting System Set-Up
- Bookkeeping Clean-Up
Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Posting deposits and expenses in order to track income streams and expense patterns. Identifying cash flow problems in a timely manner.
- Bank reconciliation insures up to date balances and ensures early identification of errors in deposits or checking. Accounts payable management anticipates financial requirements for timely bill paying to protect credit ratings and preserve relationships with vendors.
- Accounts receivable management provides timely invoicing of customers and overall view of outstanding receivables.
- Interfacing with CPA or tax counselor to ensure that procedures are in place to document tax related transactions, and that information is being gathered in such a form as to minimize tax expenses at the end of the year.
- Preparing timely reports helps a business owner get a clear picture of where the business has been, where it is currently, and where it might be heading regarding financial matters.
Bookkeeping Services for Individuals and Households
- Bill-paying, including calls to payees regarding incorrect bills and preparationof checks for clients to sign.
- Balancing checkbooks and maintaining organization of bank records.
- Preparing and delivering bank deposits.
- Organizing files
Call me (775) 742-8733 today for Bookkeeping Services in Fernley, Nevada.